Monday, August 18, 2008

Mufin Tin Monday

It's that time again! Muffin Tin Monday! This week's challenge was breakfast! We made way too much food, and I think from now on I am going to have to stop filling all the cups, because it's just too much for a 5 year old all by himself! I had fun finding different things to put in each of the cups though!





Contents (from left to right): spoon/fork, english muffin, applesauce, strawberry yogurt, chocolate chip/raisin bread, eggs, pears, cereal,blueberry waffle, butter, syrup and sausage.


For more muffin tin ideas visit http://sycamorestirrings.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Blog Stalker said...

too cute and funny!

Nice post!z

libby said...

Looks great. I do that much for 3 so I think it would be a lot for your son. When my daughter starting making her own she kept filling all the holes until I told her she didn't have to.

Libby